Austrian minister: No indication of second attacker
VIENNA (AP) — Austria’s top security official says evidence gathered so far shows no indication that there was a second assailant in the attack in Vienna. Interior Minister Karl Nehammer said Tuesday that video material so far offered no evidence of another attacker though it isn’t the final word. A 20-year-old Austrian-North Macedonian dual citizen, who was shot and killed by police minutes after the attack started on Monday evening, has been identified as the assailant in wha
Read more »