More dates to go on tours of Trinity House
Next to the Tower of London is 230(ish) year old building that is the headquarters of the people who look after the lighthouses.Originally founded by King Henry VIII in 1514 to manage shipping safety along the Thames, what is today Trinity House was officially called (deep breath!)… “The Master, Wardens, and Assistants of the Guild, Fraternity, or Brotherhood of the most glorious and undivided Trinity, and of St. Clement in the Parish of Deptford-Strond in the County of Kent.”
Read more »