Ferrari cleared to supply engines to Toro Rosso
By Alan Baldwin LONDON (Reuters) - Formula One's governing body has agreed a rule change to allow Ferrari to supply the Toro Rosso team with year-old engines next season. The International Automobile Federation (FIA) said in a statement on Wednesday that power units homologated (approved for use) in previous seasons could now be re-homologated for 2016. "Previously no manufacturer could supply more than one specification of power unit," the FIA said.
Read more »